Thursday, October 13, 2011

Speak no Evil, Speak no Lie

Love notes are sweet. It makes us feel good on a lonely day. It lifts us up and turn our smile to a brighter one.  It can also take our pain away. So when somebody make up lies about me, I turn to God's whispers.  



God's whispers are everyday love notes that regularly come to my email. The messages are always at the right moment.  When I was younger, I would have already confronted the liar. But time has thought me that there are better ways to deal with it. I no longer act at a burst of emotion. Instead, I take time to look at a bigger picture. Then I let God do the rest because I know His love for me is greater than anybody else.

To get your daily dose of God's whispers, join the Truly Rich Club and get more by simply clicking here

I should not speak evil against anybody nor tell a lie that could break a heart.
Have you hurt somebody today?


No comments:

Post a Comment