Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sunday's Best

I was awakened by morning hugs and kisses from my boys. Perfect morning it is! :)

This weekend has been very toxic for me. The blog updates and pictures to post drained all my energy plus the budgetting and business plans that was assigned to me. This is why I love Sundays. It's Mama's time with my boys and the sisters are all here enjoying my latest kitchen adventure.

This sunday I tried baking pancakes instead of frying them. It's healthier and flavorful and heavier on our tummy:)


Now all you need is a pancake mix, egg, half cup of milk, and some vegetable oil. Mix them well together and put on paper cups or cupcake trays. Make sure you brush it w/ butter so as not to stick. Preheat oven in 10 minutes and set to 180'. Place the pancakes in the oven and leave it there for around 20 minutes. Check by sticking a toothpick on the pancake. If nothing sticks to it, then it's done. Garnish with cheese on top.

As usual, brownies is an all time favorite. I made more trays than usual because of orders and for a guest I was expecting that night. Sister's friends also got a chance to taste the yummy brownies.

Overall, it was a productive Sunday. How about you?




No comments:

Post a Comment