Tuesday, October 25, 2011

When God says No

I woke up with a feeling of realization. I was right all along. All the questions, albeit denied from the truth became clearer and sensible. It was like a jigsaw puzzle slowly falling into its right places. I need not know the details. The bigger picture only shows I deserve better.

A dear friend pointed out that being so trusting can be very traumatic. She even added:
 "ang tinapay (bread), napapanis (gets spoiled). You have to admit that it goes sour (and rotten) most of the time. So there, lesson learned. I just got rid of a rotten soul. You should too."
Thanks dear. My friends give really sound advice even if I don't give details of my private life. Their presence and kind words are enough to let me know they are always here for me.

I always know what I want. When in doubt, I put it on hold. But if I really needed it badly, I would do everything in my power to get it. I would find ways and exert total effort till I can say I've done my part. At this point, it doesn't mean I give up. Instead, this is the point where I lift it all up to Him. Then I just sit and watch.

God loves me. He cracked the egg before I even had a chance to nurture it. Thank you. You are always on time when saving me. I can no longer save the egg, it has not developed well from the very start. I was blinded by my good intentions to bring out the best in this person. But sadly, these kind of people were focused on themselves alone.



“What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise”- Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment