Sunday, April 15, 2012

Beat that Summer Heat!

One sure way to beat the summer heat is through ice cold drinks. So this afternoon we pulled out our blender and some of my toppings left in our pantry. This is easy as 1-2-3 and would surely quench that thirst and it's filling too!


All you need is to mix 3 cups crushed ice, 1 cup evaporated milk, 1/3 cup chocolate syrup, 3 tbsp chopped peanuts and 1/4 cup marshmallows in a blender. Pour into glasses and top with more of the ingredients according to your preference.

Ichiro got this from Alaska evaporated can and asked me to make this for them. I like the thought that my kid is just like me who loves to try out new things and reads whatever interesting stuffs that we can do together.
Great bonding everytime!


What bonding activities have you done with your kids to beat the summer heat?

No comments:

Post a Comment