Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Customized Pororo birthday cake

Helpdesk concern #4
From Mommy Tin

From my previous post I have shared where to find customized mini cakes and cupcakes. This time it's customized birthday cakes. My friend Mommy Tin posted a cake that she wanted to give her son on his next birthday. I saw a similar character from one of Norie's Kitchen Cake Albums and sent her the link. She's happy to see the samples and inquired right away. Click here to see Norie's Pororo cakes.

I for one, is a happy customer of Norie's Kitchen. I ordered a Plants vs Zombies cake for my kid's 7th birthday. My little boy was very happy. The PvZ cakes are her most popular cakes to date and Pororo is the most inquired one. She even made a Zoren Legaspi's Birthday Cake for his birthday cake in Love ni Mister, Love ni Misis. That's how famous her cakes are. Her creations varies from character cakes to hobby and game cakes and more. She even made a Boston Celtics ball cake. Here are the cakes she had done for her customers.

PS. Pls. book your orders early, she got many clients. She usually make around 4 cakes a week and make the cake toppers a few days ahead of the cake. There's also a special announcement from Norie's FB Page:
Norie's Kitchen:
"It's my hubby's birthday month and to celebrate...We are waiving all meet up charges for the following meet up points : Mall of asia, Megamall,and Makati for March celebrants only. So order now!!!"

If you're interested to order her cakes or pastries you can reach her at :
email: cakesbynorie@gmail.com
Visit Norie's Kitchen blog here: Norie's Kitchen Custom Cakes & Premium Pastries
And Like her FB page here: Norie's Kitchen
For inquiries here's the link:  Contact Us

No comments:

Post a Comment