Thursday, March 10, 2011

Where to find customized Mini cakes and mini cupcakes

Helpdesk Concern #2
from Joy

Joy mentioned that she is giving multiple gifts to surprise her boyfriend. She already gave gift #1 and 2. Now what she needed to add to the set is  gift #3 and it's supposed to be a cake. I learned from previous cake inquiries that customized cake takes about  2 or 3 days and sometimes a week lead time. No time for that anymore so I offered to check the nearest mall in my office during my lunch break. Unfortunately, the shop I know who offers mini cute cakes already moved out. Thankfully, I was able to find 2 cake shops in Megamall. The Art Cakes located on the Upper Ground of Building A has a variety of mini cake designs but sadly, they don't have what I'm looking for. In the Atrium 5th level is where you will find the Cakes r Us kiosk. They have these cute mini cupcakes with alphabet on top that spells "Happy Birthday!" I loved the color and the design. Now the challenge was travelling the cake to Joy then bringing it to BF the next day. I was advised that the cute green fondant cake with a "Mahal Kita!" note is a better option since it won't collapse. I bought both and posted them on FB for Joy to see. Funny because she's torn between the mini cupcakes and the mini fondant cake she ended up getting both. It's worth the effort because Jeff loved the cakes. :) Happy birthday Jeff.!

                                                

For more of Cakes r Us visit their website
Cakes R' Us - Cookies & Pastries Company

No comments:

Post a Comment