Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Step 1. Save for the rainy days

So today I was able to accomplish my primary task. I opened up two accounts for my 2 kids and that's where I'm placing our savings for Emergency Fund (EF) and Education fund (EdF). The Financial Freedom Account ( FFA) would then be on my Primary account. I'll be discussing more of these accounts in my future posts to share with you so you can start your own too. I just started with the minimum amount required since I'm still starting on my project for the next year. As we progress, I hope you're taking notes and planning your steps ahead. My advise is you start Now.

So aside from that I also opened an EON account from Unionbank for my online business. This is the easiest way to get verified on Paypal. As we all know, Paypal is one of the most convenient ways to get paid from online services and products especially if your market is not just locally but also in the US. 

So to open an EON account you have to:
   1. Go to a UnionBank branch.
   2. Submit a fully accomplished EON Cyber Account Application form.
   3. Present at least two (2) valid IDs. 

List of valid IDs:
Current Driver's License
Permit to Carry Firearms
New Social Security System (SSS) card
Government Services Insurance System (GSIS) eCard
Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID
New Tax Identification Number (TIN) Card
Postal ID
National Statistics Office (NSO) authenticated Birth Certificate
NSO authenticated Marriage Certificate
Original & unexpired National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
Police Clearance
Digitized Voter’s ID
Philhealth card
Office of Senior Citizen Affairs (OSCA) / Senior Citizen card
ACR Identity Card (I-Card)
Consular ID
Barangay certification
Philippine Overseas Employment Association (POEA) / Overseas Workers Welfare 
Administration (OWWA) Card
Seaman’s Book
Government office ID (e.g., Armed Forces of the Philippines, Home Development Mutual Fund [HDMF] IDs)
Certification from the National Council for the Welfare of Disabled Persons (NCWDP)
Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Certification
PRA Special Resident Retiree Visa (SRRV) ID
Other valid IDs issued by the Government and its instrumentalities

   4.Prepare a photocopy of the two (2) valid IDs you will present and other information such as your Tax Identification Number (TIN) and SSS Number so please have this ready.
   5. You will only have to pay P350 for your first year annual fee after a week when you get your card already.
   6. After receiving your card, you can deposit an initial amount so you can start using your EON account. 

I'll be coming back next week to get my EON card. I was given a contact number to call to verify if my card is ready. After that, I'll have it link to my Paypal account to get verified. 
Last task for the day is to enroll the new accounts as Third Party accounts for Fund transfer. Done online. Tomorrow I'll submit the printed form to the bank to have it verified.

No comments:

Post a Comment