Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wish List: Books to Read :)

Christmas is fast approaching and I'm sure Gifts are delight not only for kids but also for young at heart like US :p And since I plan to drown myself to tons of financial information this coming year, I adapted this list as my christmas wish list for December 2010. As per Bo Sanchez, we cannot get it by just attending one seminar. We have to immerse ourself in these topics and live by it. Aha! Now that sounded like a New Year's resolution. :D




My Wish List:
1. Never Eat Alone by Keith Ferrazi
2. Last Lecture by Randy Pausch 
3. Ultimate Sales Machine by Chet Holmes
4. Grow Rich with Peace of Mind by Napoleon Hill
5. Double Your Income Doing what you Love
6. The Audacity of Hope by Barack Obama
7. Notes from a Friend by Anthony Robbins
8. Mr. Snowball by Alice Schroeder on Warren Buffett
9. Tough-minded Optimism by Norman Vincent Peale
10. Success Principles by Jack Canfield & Janet Switzer


Note: I'm already subscribed to Success Principles by Jack Canfield & Janet Switzer via email but this book would still be an added treasure in my bookshelf. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment