Thursday, February 3, 2011

Manila VA Seminar

As part of my Educational Investment, I'm attending a VA seminar this Saturday which will be conducted by my online internet mentor Jomar Hilario. He has trained different kinds of employees and landed them online jobs that they can work from home --part time and full time. He is personally endorsed by Bo Sanchez and Larry Gamboa whom he helped in their businesses.

I consider this seminar as an opportunity for me to upgrade my skills and creativity. I already did my research and background reading about being a virtual Assistant but seeing my mentor teach on a live seminar is like being with my favorite artist Jason Castro (Christian singer from American Idol season 7). Yeah, I'm a big fan of people who love their crafts.


I might be leaving the corporate world soon and acquiring knowledge such as this would be a very good back up plan. Besides, my kids are growing up fast I don't want to miss any precious moments in their growing up years.


Now if you are ready to settle at home while earning then click this link:

 See you there!